Job DescriptionThe secret to great coffee is the people who make it!
Peet’s Coffee & Tea is looking for part-time Retail Associates for our Redmond, WA store. If you have a passion for coffee and tea and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work, we want you to join our team!
Peet’s offers great benefits including:
• Industry-leading training and knowledge
• Medical, dental and vision coverage (starting at 21 hours/week)
• Generous employee discount
• Opportunities for advancement
Read the requirements below & APPLY NOW to be part of our Gold Standard Specialty Coffee Company.
Please apply directly at: Peet’s Redmond NE 70th St & Redmond Way, Redmond
- OR -
Attend our upcoming Job Fair and interview with a hiring manager:
Thursday, March 28th
Peet’s Redmond Way, 17887 Redmond Way, Redmond
We encourage applicants of all ages, races and ethnic backgrounds.
Retail Associate Requirements:
• Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of customers.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Open availability preferred, including early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays/Sundays.
Retail Associate Responsibilities:
• Ensure customers know they are welcomed and appreciated; understand what they want and help them with what they need.
• Consistently deliver the highest quality coffees, teas, beverages and baked goods in accordance with Peet’s distinguishing quality standards.
• Demonstrate that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
• Ensure all areas in store are maintained, clean and well organized and reflect the quality of the Peet’s brand.
Since 1966, when Alfred Peet opened the first Peet’s store in Berkeley, California our goal has been to offer the best coffees & teas in the world, without compromise. We believe that meticulous selectivity, artisan roasting, and our commitment to freshness make the difference you can taste.
We’ve grown considerably since our beginnings. Peet’s is now sold in multiple channels: 200 retail store locations in six states, National Home Delivery Service, select Office Coffee and Food Service programs and is expanding rapidly in Grocery across the U.S. Currently, Peet’s is available in 12,000+ grocery stores across many states.
Essentially, though, we haven’t changed much. We remain committed to the artisan crafts of coffee and tea and delivering the highest quality, always.