1. In the store - 20-30 hours- pay $10-11 hr.
Responsibilities- Sales, customer service, receiving merchandise, presentation, and point-of-sale system with barcodes
2. Office - 4 hours a week (Thursday afternoon)- pay $10-11 hr.
Responsibilities- order entry on computer, filing, and organizing office area. (Potentially, more hours, if help is needed receiving shipments at the store.)
Aspect of the (2) Positions:
· Every thing/products are now bar code, computerized
· Must be punctual – be commited to school and their job
· No age restriction of any kind
· Help with sales, checking in merchandise
· Merchandise presentation – good people skills, presentation ..good with details, organized
· Some afternoons free and weekends
Hrs per shift: 10am to 6pm so full day is cool (6 hrs) mornings are not as busy as afternoons
Must like and love animals -
Application Process: informal resume (not fully developed is OK) also must fill out an application.
Resumes can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1501 Pike Pl, Seattle, WA 98101
(17 @ Refresh)