405 Main Street
Edmonds, Washington 98020
(425) 640-8949Several positions available in downtown Edmonds involving making and serving sandwiches, cheese plates and other menu items.
Job Title: Prep and Cooking (Soups, Sandwiches & Salads)
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Edmonds
Salary: $10 per hour and up DOE
Skills Required: Knife Skills and basic Cold Prep
Applicant must have MAST permit. Beer and Wine are served.
- 21 Years Old minimum
- Flexible availability including weekdays, evenings weekends and holidays.
- Positive attitude & good sense of humor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Culinary background preferred
- A passion for good food is a must
- Ability to 'go with the flow' in a sometimes chaotic (but very fun) environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE: will have basic knife skills and sanitation skills and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions. The new location will utilize counter service instead of a wait staff. There is also a retail section with cut and wrapped cheeses and accompaniments for sale. Candidates will have the ability to shift back and forth from prep to customer service while building and maintaining relationships with the regular, repeat customer base. A particular interest in artisan cheese and meat would be plus!
Tuesday – Friday: 11:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon to 5:00 p.m.
( Closed Mondays )